fbpx

Houghtaling and Downey Stand With Radical Cop Hating Freeholder Candidate

Monmouth County Democrats, LD 11 Assembly members Eric Houghtaling and Joann Downey in particular, must think Moira Nelson, the Democrat freeholder candidate who views law enforcement officers as trigger happy racist slave masters, represents the character and value of Monmouth County voters.

In case you missed it, we alerted the Dems that they had a second radical cop hating, drug loving candidate in Nelson on their ticket last week.

The week prior we exposed Democrat Middletown Township Committee candidate Jean Sager’s radical views that cops are criminals and that the government should provide safe spaces for addict to shoot heroin.

To their credit, Sean Brynes, Sager’s running mate, dropped out of the race rather than run with someone who holds her views and the Democrat leadership of Middletown and Monmouth County withdrew their support of Sager.

Monmouth County Democrat Chairman David Brown said, “Our Democratic candidates focus their campaigns on fiscal responsibility, supporting law enforcement in their protection of our communities and maintaining Monmouth County’s character and values. Our Party will not stand for this disgraceful way of thinking, which is why we are refusing all resources to the Sager campaign and formally withdrawing the endorsement of the Monmouth County Democrats. Let it be a clear message: The Monmouth County Democratic Party will not stand for this disgraceful behavior now or in the future,” while announcing his Party’s withdrawal of support for Sager.

We had hoped that Brown meant it and would likewise withdraw his Party’s support for Nelson.   No such luck.  Nelson has more powerful friends than Sager ever had.

Assembly members Joann Downey and Eric Houghtaling campaigning with Moira Nelson

Governor Phil and First Lady Tammy Murphy with embrace Moira Nelson

Senator Vin Gopal and Moira Nelson

Sunday afternoon, October 6 from 2-4, Hougtaling and Downey will be campaigning with Nelson at the Freehold Township Senior Center. Senator Vin Gopal is announced as a special guest. MMM encourages all to attend and ask Nelson to explain her views on our law enforcement officers. Ask Senator Gopal and Assembly members Houghtaling and Downey if they believe Nelson’s views represent the character and values of Monmouth County voters.

The 11th legislative district includes Allenhurst, Asbury Park, Colts Neck, Deal, Eatontown, Freehold Borough, Freehold Township, Interlaken, Loch Arbour, Long Branch City, Neptune City, Neptune Township, Ocean Township, Red Bank, Shrewsbury Borough, Shrewsbury Township, Tinton Falls and West Long Branch.

Posted: October 5th, 2019 | Author: | Filed under: 11th Legislative District, 2019 elections, Monmouth County, Monmouth County News, New Jersey | Tags: , , , , , , , , , , | 15 Comments »

15 Comments on “Houghtaling and Downey Stand With Radical Cop Hating Freeholder Candidate”

1. Might as well said at 11:19 am on October 5th, 2019:

be honest and just run to save yourselves, which is their point, in this off- year..

2. Only slightly said at 11:22 am on October 5th, 2019:

disturbing thing, is that full room behind Vin. Note to all towns: wake up, work harder, we are losing by inches..time to take back some travesties that shouldn’t have happened..

3. Hope the said at 11:24 am on October 5th, 2019:

senior center intends to give equal time to the GOP- guys, go see the folks..

4. Call Eric & Joanne said at 3:31 pm on October 5th, 2019:

And ask them why they stand with a cop hater

(732) 695-3371

And while you’re at it, ask Eric if he’s taken a stand yet on Sanctuary State. After all, it’s been two years since he said he had no stand

I mean, after all, don’t we elect politicians to take a stand on important issues of the day?

5. I Guess said at 7:52 pm on October 6th, 2019:

“Hate Hath No Home Here,” Doesn’t Apply To Nelson, eh? Exhibit #1 About Democrat Hypocrisy.

6. Why said at 3:05 pm on October 7th, 2019:

post the same comment in 3 different articles? Do you need to go to Crisis?

7. @Why said at 9:36 am on October 9th, 2019:

If you are talking to me about “Hate Hath No Home” obviously it irks you that I am illustrating the hypocrisy of the left where ever possible. That’s YOUR problem, that you can’t stand seeing it, not mine.

But really, trying to tear me down for doing just that with the “crisis” comment? How childish. All it does is show how fearful of the truth you are.

It’s straight out of Alinksy’s Rules For Radicals , # 13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.”

Just know that silly insults like that tear at your credibility. So, please go bugger off

8. Cut said at 11:03 am on October 9th, 2019:

Paste, Regurgitate. Who is angry and fearful here?

9. @ Cut said at 12:06 pm on October 9th, 2019:

You talking to me about my comments regarding hate hath no home?

If so, I’m not sure how sharing the truth is angry and fearful. The people that are fearful are people full of hate that can’t stand having that hate hath no home message thrown back at them.

What? “You can’t handle the truth?”

Cut and paste? Sure, why not. Why waste repeating keystrokes. Besides, not everyone sees the same article and repetitiveness ensures the message gets through. After all, why are commercials repeated, eh?

But you go on recoiling at the truth. That’s what’s making YOU fearful, that someone is sharing it. So there’s that.

Have a nice day now 🙂

10. Lol said at 1:13 pm on October 9th, 2019:

I’ll pick up your entire bar tab if we can meet just once. I just have to put a face to the true King of Comedy. Let me know what’s good for you.

11. @ Lol said at 2:05 pm on October 9th, 2019:

Sure, just laugh away like the clown and fool you are. Your avatar should be that of a court jester. The joke is on you honey

Don’t let the door hit you in the ass as you leave.

12. Honey? said at 2:41 pm on October 9th, 2019:

So you’re a salty, hate-filled 60 something overweight underemployed rageaholic? Even better. Ma’am I will purchase your dessert as well, again just let me know what works for you.

13. @Honey said at 3:54 pm on October 9th, 2019:

Butt Hurt Much and reactionary, eh?

Remember, you were the one that began attacking me, calling me angry and fearful and now a rageaholic.

What, you can’t handle a little of your own medicine?

What works for me is for you to bugger off because you just can’t handle the heat in the kitchen criticism. You keep proving me right as liberals always do.

14. Loved said at 5:01 pm on October 9th, 2019:

how you didn’t refute any of my descriptions of your fantastic profile. Didn’t love how you blew off my invitation of drinks and dessert. I’ll win you over yet my spicy little bovine.

15. @Loved said at 8:52 am on October 10th, 2019:

You think I’m going to meet a sicko like you?

Yawn. Go back to your gutter. But thanks for the morning laugh at your childlike behavior.

Last word from me. Adios. Not going to feed a troll like you anymore