We had a very busy year, Save Jerseyans, but if there are 13 stats from 2013 that will stay with me into 2014, these ones are at the top of my list:
13. 1,300,000,000 – how much more money the State of New Jersey decided to spend next year over this year.
12. 30,000 – about how many New Jersey and New York residents are still homeless 14-months after Hurricane Sandy made landfall.
11. 10,000,000,000 – the funds, representing only 1/5 of the total Sandy federal aid package, that have been disbursed to date.
10. 3,300 – the current rough number of New Jerseyans who have created an account at Healthcare.gov.
9. 800,000 – the approximate number of New Jersey residents who started 2013 with a health care plan that, thanks to Obamacare, will be cancelled by 2014.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2013 MoreMonmouthMusings